Check out the beautiful embossed rectangular frame on my Butterfly Wishes birthday card. I love the detail on the frame and how the embossed image really adds to the delicate butterfly.
You can find the Heirloom Frames Dies and 3D Embossing Folders in the Stampin’ Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. Check them out in My Online Store.
I stamped the butterflies in the new Rococo Rose InColor from Stampin’ Up! Such a beautiful color! And of course, I added the Clear Wink of Stella to both butterflies. I hope you like my birthday card using the Butterfly Wishes stamp set and will create one yourself.
- Whisper White Thick cardstock 4-1/4″ x 11″; score and fold at 5-1/2″ (card base)
- Basic Black cardstock 3-1/4″ x 4-3/8″
- Whisper White cardstock 4-1/4″ x 5″ (die-cut rectangular Heirloom Frame and emboss with the rectangular 3D embossing folder)
- Rococo Rose cardstock 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
- Whisper White cardstock 1-5/8″ x 2-5/8″ (stamp butterfly and sentiment)
If you cannot see my video below, click HERE to watch on YouTube
Thank you for stopping by my blog!
I welcome your questions and comments