I have always loved hydrangeas. My grandmother always had the most beautiful purple/blue hydrangeas in front of her home in Southern California. Every time I look at a plant, a photograph, or a stamped image I think of her and her beautiful garden. I hope my card with the embossed and stamped flowers will bring back a lovely memory for you too.
Unfortunately, the Clear Wink of Stella does not show up in the photo. But, believe me, it is there and very sparkly.
Check out the deep impression you get with the Country Floral 3D embossing folder. It really lends the right touch to this beautiful birthday card.
- Rococo Rose cardstock (base card) 4-1/4″ x 11″; score at 5-1/2″
- Rococo Rose cardstock (embossed layer) 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Basic Black cardstock 2-3/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White cardstock (stamped layer) 2-5/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Whisper White cardstock (inside of card) 3-3/4″ x 5″
If you do not see my video below…chick here to Watch on YouTube
Thank you for stopping by my blog!
I welcome your questions and comments