My Floral Essence card uses the Monet inspired images of the Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper.
Sometimes we need a beautiful card. This card fills that need! Just add a simple stamped image using the Floral Essence stamp set and a few die cut leaves. I think most anyone would really appreciate and love this card.
You can CLICK HERE to view all the items in the Perennial Essence Suite on pages 106-108 in the 2019-2020 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
Request a Catalog!!
If you do not have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would LOVE to be yours! Just contact me at [email protected] and I will provide you with your very own complimentary copy.
Imagine all the amazing cards you could create using this inspired Designer Series Paper!
- Gorgeous Grape cardstock (card base) 4-1/4″ x 11″; scored at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White cardstock 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Purple Posy cardstock 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Whisper White cardstock 2-5/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper 2-1/2″ x 3-3/4″
- Whisper White cardstock (inside card) 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White and Mossy Meadow cardstock scraps for stamped flower and die cut leaves
If you do not see my video below…Click here to Watch on YouTube
Thank you for visiting my blog, I appreciate it!
I welcome your questions and comments.