Are you ready for Snowman Season? I know I am!! Every year I hope for snow, and sometimes I get my wish. Well, this year is no different, I’ve crossed my fingers, and I’m hoping for snow. Granted, it is a little early, duh, but hope springs eternal!
Don’t you love the new Wrapped in Plaid designer series paper? How can you not love plaid? This selection is so beautiful, check it out.
I colored our handsome snowman’s finery with the Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers. He is also covered with Clear Wink of Stella, very sparkly in person, not so much in the photo. Well, even though it is only mid-October, I am ready for Snowman season!!
- Shaded Spruce cardstock (card base) – 4-1/4 x 11; score at 5-1/2
- Gold Foil Paper – 3-1/2 x 4-3/4
- Whisper White cardstock – 3-1/4 x 4-1/2
- Wrapped in Plaid DSP – 3 x 4-1/4
- Whisper White cardstock – 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 (stamp and color snowman)
- Whisper White cardstock (inside of card) – 3-3/4 x 5
If you do not see my video below…click here to watch on YouTube
Thank you for visiting my blog, please take a moment and subscribe
I welcome your questions and comments