I love creating Christmas cards, and I especially love cards with a religious theme. The “God’s Peace” stamp set helped me to focus on the true meaning of the Christmas season. Hopefully, during the hectic holiday season, you, too, will be able to feel the glow of God’s Peace.
I used the Frosted Frames dies to die cut the Sparkle Glimmer Paper and the Seaside Spray cardstock. I added black rhinestones to the corners. If you do not have black rhinestones, you quickly make them by coloring clear rhinestones with a black Sharpie marker.
Have a blessed Christmas and feel the glow of God’s Peace.
- Seaside Spray cardstock (card base) 4-1/4 x 11; score at 5-1/2
- Black Foil paper 4 x 5-1/4
- Sparkle Glimmer paper 4 x 5
- Seaside Spray cardstock 3 x 3
- Whisper White cardstock (inside of card) 4 x 5-1/4
If you do not see my video below, click here to watch on YouTube
Thank you for visiting my blog
I welcome your questions and comments