Who doesn’t love a snowman? Oh my gosh, isn’t he just the cutest?
I love to make Christmas cards of all types; Religious, floral, snowman, Santa, trees, etc. I love them all. I especially love using unexpected colors for my cards — anything but the usual red and green combination.
You will find the Snowman Seasons bundle on pages 18-21 in the Stampin’ Up! 2019 Holiday Catalog. You can see the entire suite of products in my ONLINE STORE.
Check out his jaunty hat and sparkly snow, thanks to the Clear Wink of Stella brush marker. Again, who doesn’t love a snowman? The Snowman Builder punch means no fussy cutting, an added plus to the Snowman Season Bundle.
I used the Frosted Frames dies to cut out the snowflakes — it is just the right touch to highlight the snowman and give the overall feeling of winter.
- Gorgeous Grape (card base) – 4-1/4 x 11; score at 5-1/2
- Basic Black cardstock – 3-1/8 x 5-1/8
- Purple Posy cardstock – 3 x 5
- Basic Black cardstock – 2-5/8 x 3-1/8
- Shimmery White cardstock – 2-1/2 x 3
- Sparkle Glimmer paper – scraps to die cut snowflakes
- Whisper White cardstock – 2-3/4 x 4: stamp snowman and punch out with Snowman Builder Punch
- Whisper White cardstock – 3-3/4 x 5 (inside card)
If you do not see my video below, click here to WATCH ON YOUTUBE.
Request a Catalog!!
If you do not have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would LOVE to be yours! Just contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will send one to you.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate it!!
I welcome your questions and comments.