It’s the time of year when we deck the halls with holly. This time of year is by far my very favorite. I love celebrating the birth of Christ, cold nights, fireplaces blazing, Christmas movies on the Hallmark Channel, the mantle decorated with holly, lights on the homes in my neighborhood, and the kindness of strangers.
Check out the shimmer and shine of the holly berries, aren’t they beautiful. I achieved it with the new Shimmery Crystal Effects from Stampin’ Up!
Whenever I can, I love stamping in the lower right corner on the inside of my cards. Doing this is such a simple touch; however, it adds additional interest. You might try it on your next card. I hope my Christmas card will inspire you to deck the halls with holly!
Card Cutting Details
- Basic Black cardstock (card base) – 4-1/4 x 11: score and fold at 5-1/2
- Cherry Cobbler cardstock – 3-3/8 x 4-5/8
- Whisper White cardstock (stamp and emboss circle and sentiment) – 3-1/4 x 4-1/2
- THICK Whisper White cardstock (stamp and color three sets of holly) – 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
- Whisper White cardstock (inside card) – 3-3/4 x 5
If you do not see the video below, click here to watch on YouTube.
Thank you for visiting my blog, please take the time to subscribe
I welcome your questions and comments!