Aren’t the Heirloom Frames Dies and Embossing Folders beautiful? I was looking for something to enhance the Detailed Deer die and the Feels Like Frost DSP; I think the Heirloom Frames and embossing folders are perfect.
Check out the detail on the embossed oval — isn’t it amazing? It looks so complicated, however, die-cutting and embossing the oval is deceptively simple. Be sure to watch my video below for a few simple tricks that simplify the process.
The small flourish at the bottom of my card is such a simple touch, but it helps to balance the sentiment. Both the greeting and the embellishment are available in the Dashing Deer stamp set.
Card Cutting Details:
- Night of Navy cardstock (card base) – 4-1/4 x 11; score and fold at 5-1/2
- Silver Foil Paper – 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
- Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper – 3 x 4
- Night of Navy cardstock – scrap (die-cut deer)
- Sparkle Glimmer Paper – scrap (die-cut snowflakes)
- Whisper White cardstock (inside of card) – 3-3/4 x 5
If you do not see my video below, click here to watch on YouTube.
Thank you for visiting my blog. Please take a moment to subscribe
I welcome your comments and questions.