My Joy to the World Christmas card is both stunning and easy to create. I thoroughly enjoy creating a variety of Christmas cards and love how this turned out. Gail Ellis of Blue Rose Paper Treasures inspired my card.
The Pinewood Planks embossing folder adds to the woodland feel of the three pine trees. The Perfectly Plaid stamp set and Pine Tree Bundle are part of the Wrapped in Plaid Suite Bundle that can be found in the 2019-2020 Holiday catalog from Stampin’ Up!
Isn’t the Wrapped In Plaid Designer Series Paper amazing? Black Watch plaid is my very favorite–it’s perfect for my Joy to the World Christmas card!
Card Cutting Details:
- Shaded Spruce cardstock (card base) – 4-1/4 x 11; score and fold at 5-1/2
- Gold Glimmer paper – 3-1/2 x 4-3/4
- Wrapped in Plaid DSP – 3 x 4-1/4, plus scrap for oval behind the sentiment
- Whisper White cardstock (emboss with Pinewood Planks folder) – 2-3/4 x 3-1/2
- Whisper White cardstock – scrap to stamp and punch three pine trees and the sentiment
- Whisper White cardstock (inside of card) – 3-3/4 x 5
If you do not see my video below, click here to watch on YouTube
Thank you for visiting my blog, please take a moment and subscribe
I welcome your questions and comments