My Perfectly Plaid Christmas card uses the classic Christmas Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper. Are you wondering where to find the beautiful copper dotted paper? Look no further than the Copper Dotted Treat Bags from Stampin’ Up! I cut the bag into strips and used it as another copper accent for my card.
Have you noticed how I repeated the criss-cross pattern three times? I used the Tufted embossing folder twice, once each on the Shaded Spruce cardstock and the Copper Foil paper. The Copper Dotted Treat Bags also carries out that same theme. Repetition helps focus the viewer and brings continuity to your card.
Finally, I repeated the plaid on the inside of my card to carry out the overall plaid theme of my Perfectly Plaid Christmas card.
Card Cutting Details
- Shaded Spruce cardstock (card base) – 4-1/4 x 11; score and fold at 5-1/2
- Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8 x 4-7/8
- Whisper White cardstock – 3-3/16 x 4-7/16
- Shaded Spruce cardstock – 3-1/8 x 4-3/8
- Copper Dotted Treat Bag – 1/8 x 4-3/8
- Whisper White cardstock – scraps for two trees
- Copper Foil Paper – scrap for one tree
- Whisper White cardstock (inside of card) – 3-3/4 x 5
If you do not see my video below, click here to watch on YouTube.
Thank you for visiting my blog. Please time to subscribe.
I welcome your questions and comments.