I love how this card conveys the Warmth of God’s Peace at Christmas. I feel His peace all year long; however, during the holiday season, it feels even stronger. Hopefully, during this time of year, your heart will be warmed with God’s Peace.
The God’s Peace stamp set is perfect for Christmas. The sentiments are heartfelt, and the glow of the candles can fill your heart with the warmth of God’s Peace at Christmas. I colored the image with the Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers from Stampin’ Up! They blend so beautifully and are so very easy to use. I hope you will give them a try!
Card Cutting Details
- Rococo Rose cardstock (card base) – 4-1/4 x 11; score at 5-1/2
- Whisper White cardstock – 3-3/4 x 5
- Rose Glimmer Paper – 3-1/4 x 4-5/8
- Whisper White THICK cardstock – 3-3/4 x 5 (die-cut with Rectangular Stitched Dies for a finished size of 3 x 4-3/8)
- Whisper White cardstock – 3-3/4 x 5 (inside layer)
If you do not see the video below, click here to watch on YouTube
Thank you for visiting my blog
I welcome your questions and comments