I’ve always wanted to travel to Paris. Visit the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, walk down the Champs-Elysées, and as might be expected, eat french pastries. Well, a girl can dream. However, my Parisian Beauty Amour card does put me in mind of all things french.
You can add visual interest on the inside of your card by tapping off the ink before stamping your cardstock. This technique not only makes your card interesting, but it also adds a subtle reminder of your main focal image. Why not make your own Parisian Beauty Amour card?
- Mint Macaron cardstock (card base) — 4-1/4 x 11; score and fold at 5-1/2
- Mint Macaron cardstock (embossed layer) — 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
- Whisper White cardstock (inside of card) — 3-3/4 x 5
- Black Foil Sheet (layer) — 3-1/8 x 4-5/8 (die-cut Amour from this layer)
- Whisper White cardstock (stamped layer) — 3 x 4-1/4
If you do not see my video below, click here to watch on YouTube
I would LOVE to be your demonstrator!
If you live in the United States and would like to purchase Stampin’ Up! products,
you can do so by visiting my online store.