I love the look of my Parisian Beauty Birthday Card. I had such a fun time putting all the parts together to form a beautiful but elegant card.
Repetition stamping can sometimes be quite tricky. However, the Parisian Beauty sentiment easily lines up; don’t be afraid to try it. Did you notice the beautiful embossed background? I used the Country Floral 3D embossing folder. One of my very favorites!
I find it helps to repeat a color three times on my cards. In particular, the gold-edged ribbon, the gold on the Golden Honey DSP, and the gold embossed Eiffel tower. Consequently, the color repetition helps your eye travel across the card and adds continuity to the design.
Did you notice the fleur-de-lis stamped in Blushing Bride? It adds just that touch of color to tie everything together. I love my simple, elegant card. Hopefully, you are inspired to stamp your own Parisian Beauty Birthday card.
- Basic Black cardstock (card base) — 4-1/4 x 11; scored and folded at 5-1/2
- Blushing Bride cardstock (embossed layer) — 4 x 5-1/4
- Golden Honey Designer Series Paper (DSP) — 2-1/2 x 4
- Basic Black cardstock (layer) — 2-3/8 x 4-3/8 PLUS scrap for backing the sentiment
- Whisper White cardstock (stamped layer) — 2-1/4 x 4-1/4 PLUS scrap for the sentiment
- Whisper White cardstock (inside of card) — 3-3/4 x 5
If you do not see my video, click here to watch on YouTube
I would LOVE to be your demonstrator!
If you live in the United States and would like to purchase Stampin’ Up! products,
you can do so by visiting my online store.