It seems as though I always need thank you cards; I especially love this Forever Blossoms thank you card. The Forever Blossoms stamp set is so versatile, especially with the matching Cherry Blossom dies.
I colored the Forever Blossoms images with the SU! Blends Alcohol Markers. Yes, coloring can seem intimidating. However, it isn’t. Just a few simple tricks, and you, too, can create beautifully colored images.
Take a moment to watch my video below and learn just how simple coloring with SU! Blends can be!
Hopefully, you will take time to create this lovely Forever Blossoms Thank You card.
- THICK Whisper White (card base) — 4-1/4″ x 11″; score and fold at 5-1/2″
- Basic Black (1st layer) — 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White (2nd layer) — 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ (emboss the bottom 3/4 of cardstock with the Absolutely Argyle Embossing Folder)
- Basic Black (3rd layer) — 3/4″ x 3-7/8″
- Whisper White — 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (stamp two floral images, color with Blends, and die cut with the cherry blossom dies)
- Basic Black (small strip for the inside of the card) — 3/4″ x 4-1/4″
If you do not see my video, please click here to watch on YouTube