Who doesn’t love a beautiful birthday card? Well, I certainly do! I especially love this Art Gallery happy birthday card I created with the new Art Gallery stamp set and die bundle from the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog from Stampin’ Up!
Over the years, I have developed a very personal card style. I love layers of various sizes, and lots of them; I also want as much texture and variety to my card’s various layers. For example, embossing folders, die cuts, sentiments, and embellishments. Today, I stamped the large flower blossom around the perimeter of my card with Versamark ink. This provided the texture I wanted and made the base layer a little more interesting. I then added a layer of the new Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper. Which, by the way, you can choose as your Sale-a-bration gift with a $50 purchase. Next comes the stamped image; again, I was able to add a layer with the die-cut blossom. The final touches are the die-cut sentiment, three pearls, and of course, Wink of Stella to bring the all-important sparkle to the blossom.
I hope you love this card as much as I do. Stick with me, and I know we can make beautiful cards together!
- Mossy Meadow cardstock (card base) — 4-1/4 x 11; score and fold at 5-1/2
- Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper (1st layer) — 3-3/8 x 4-5/8
- Basic White cardstock (2nd layer) — 2-7/8 x 4-1/8
- Basic White cardstock (scraps) — stamp and die-cut flower blossom and stamp and die-cut sentiment
- Basic White cardstock (inside of card) — 3-3/8 x 4-5/8
- Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper (inside of card) — 3/4 x 3-3/8
If you do not see my video, please click here to watch it on YouTube.