Hummingbirds are such amazing creatures! A few fascinating facts about hummingbirds: only found in the Americas, hummingbirds cannot walk, the smallest hummingbird species weighs less than a dime, and most beat their wings 60 to 80 times per second. And I thought they were only pretty. Hopefully, my “A Touch of Ink” Happy Birthday card showcases their beauty!
I am constantly amazed by their beautiful colors. I love to color; always have, always will. It is gratifying to color with Stampin’ Up! Blends Alcohol markers. They blend so seamlessly, and with minimal effort, you can achieve beautiful, vibrant images.
In my video below, I will show you just how easy it is to color with alcohol markers. I trust that you can recreate this “A Touch of Ink” Happy Birthday card and give it to someone special in your life.
- THICK Basic White cardstock (card base) — 4-1/4 x 11; score and fold at 5-1/2
- Just Jade cardstock (1st layer) — 3-3/4 x 5
- Basic White cardstock (2nd layer) — 3-1/4 x 4-1/2
- Basic Black cardstock (3rd layer) — 2-7/8 x 4-1/8
- Purple Posy cardstock (4th layer) — 2-3/4 x 4
- Basic White (scrap) — (stamp and fussy cut hummingbird, stamp and punch out sentiment)
If you do not see my video below, please click here to watch it on YouTube.