There is nothing better than going to your mailbox and finding a handmade card. Wouldn’t you love to receive this A Touch of Ink Thinking of You card? Which, by the way, you can choose as your Sale-a-bration gift with a $100 purchase. Who doesn’t love a gift with purchase—I know I certainly do.
As you can see from looking around my blog, I love butterflies. So, I was especially pleased when this set contained a beautiful side view butterfly. I truly wish, Stampin’ Up! would include more side view butterflies in their stamp sets. Sometimes, you want to place them on a flower, and the full-on butterfly doesn’t seem to work quite as well.
Have you tried the Stampin’ Up! Blends alcohol markers? Wow, they are so easy to use, and you get amazing results with minimal effort. Be sure to check out my video below for some hints to great coloring.
Hopefully, you are now inspired to create your own A Touch of Ink Thinking of You card.
- Thick Basic White cardstock (card base) — 4-1/4 x 11; score and fold at 5-1/2
- Bumble Bee cardstock (1st layer) — 3-3/4 x 5
- Basic White cardstock (2nd layer) — 3-1/4 x 4-1/2
- So Saffron cardstock (3rd layer) — 2-3/4 x 4
- Basic White cardstock (scrap) — stamp and fussy-cut Butterfly, color with Blends
If you do not see my video, please click here to watch it on YouTube.