Hydrangeas are awesome! I remember my Grandmother always having huge, I mean HUGE hydrangea bushes in front of her home. The flowers were purple and blue and absolutely gorgeous. Clearly, my Grandmother could grow anything. Unfortunately, I can’t say the same for me. At least, now I can stamp them to my heart’s content, and in any color I choose. Hopefully, you will create a Hydrangea “For You” card for someone in your life. Your thoughtfulness will certainly be appreciated.
Click on the photo above to see a list of Stampin’ Up! products I used.
Don’t you love the Hydrangea Hill Mercury Glass Designer Acetate? So pretty!
Do you stamp the inside of your cards? Of course, it does take a little extra time, however, the results are worth it!
- Night of Navy cardstock (card base) — 4-1/4 x 11; score and fold at 5-1/2
- Hydrangea Hill Mercury Glass Designer Acetate (1st layer) — 3 x 4-1/4
- Night of Navy cardstock (2nd layer) — 2-1/2 x 3-3/4
- Basic White cardstock (3rd layer) — 2-3/8 x 3-5/8
- Basic White cardstock (scrap) — stamp and die-cut hydrangea
- Basic White cardstock (inside) — 3 x 4-1/4
Here is a video that shows how I created my Hydrangea “For You” card.
If you do not see my video, please click here to watch it on YouTube.