Well, here we are again with another floral card. This time it is all about the Fine Art Floral Suite from Stampin’ Up! I have to say, in no uncertain terms, this is one of my all-time favorite suites of products. If you love everything floral as much as I do, the Fine Art Floral Suite – Thinking of You is perfect!
Check out the Gilded Leafing in the center of my flower. So pretty! This is just one of the amazing products in the Fine Art Floral Suite. Be sure and watch my video, below, to learn how to add this gorgeous product to your Fine Art Floral Suite – Thinking of You card.
If you love great deals, the Stampin’ Up! Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog. Many items will sell out fast, so don’t delay—make sure to check out the list and place your order soon!
Click HERE to shop the Last-Chance Products Sale
- Mossy Meadow cardstock (card base) — 4-1/4 x 11; score and fold at 5-1/2
- Gold Foil (1st layer) — 2 x 4-1/4
- Basic White cardstock (2nd layer) — 2-3/4 x 3-3/4; die cut with Stitched So Sweetly dies
- Golden Garden Designer Series Paper (DSP) (3rd layer) — 2 x 3-1/4
- Scraps of Basic White cardstock — stamp and die-cut flower and stamp and die-cut sentiment
- Basic White cardstock (inside) — 3-3/4 x 5
If you do not see my video below, please click here to watch it on YouTube.