I love everything floral! Fresh flowers, pictures of flowers, floral sheets, floral quilts, and much more. Especially flower stamps, dies, and designer series paper. My Floral Happy Birthday card has it all.
Click on the photo above to view all of the Stampin’ Up! products I used…
Do you see the flower peeking out from the inside of my card? Do you stamp the inside of your card? That simple touch can really set your cards apart. It takes such a small amount of time and really makes your cards stand out. Why not try it on the next card you create? Are you inspired to create your own Floral Happy Birthday Card?
- Misty Moonlight cardstock (card base) — 4-1/4 x 11; score and fold at 5-1/2
- Blushing Bride cardstock (1st layer) — 3-1/2 x 4-3/4
- Silver Foil Sheets (2nd layer) — 3-1/4 x 4-1/2
- Golden Garden Designer Series Paper (3rd layer) — 3-1/4 x 4-1/2
- Basic White cardstock (scrap) — stamp and die-cut flower and stamp and die-cut sentiment
- Basic White cardstock (inside) — 3-3/4 x 5
If you do not see my video, please click here to watch it on YouTube