Isn’t it amazing just how difficult it can be to create a masculine birthday card? Well, I’m here to help! Whether they love the sea or not, this Masculine Sailing Home Birthday card is perfect for that special guy in your life.
First, I like how the three Layering Oval die-cuts highlight the Smooth Sailing lighthouse die. Second, the Painted Texture 3D embossing folder evokes the feeling of ocean waves. Finally, the Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Silver Foil, and Basic White cardstock combine for an overall masculine look. This card is not only attractive but also quick and easy.
I love that the Sailing Home stamp set includes an image of a “Reef Knot”. I stamped it on the inside of my card along with a “Happy Birthday” sentiment. Are you ready to create your own Masculine Sailing Home Birthday card? Watch my video, click on the product links below to purchase the necessary supplies, and go make one for your special fella.
Stampin’ Up! has announced
ONE DAY ONLY on March 17th for orders of $50.00 or more!!
- Black cardstock (card base) — 4-1/4 x 11; score and fold at 5-1/2
- White cardstock (1st layer) — 3-3/8 x 4-5/8
- Smoky Slate cardstock (2nd layer) — 3-14 x 4-1/2 (emboss with Painted Texture 3D embossing folder)
- Scraps: Basic Black, Silver Foil, Basic White (die-cut with Layering Ovals dies) AND Basic White cardstock (die cut with Lighthouse Smooth Sailing Die
- Basic White cardstock (inside) — 3-3/8 x 4-5/8
If you do not see my video below, please click here to watch it on YouTube.