Who doesn’t love a Sweet Ice Cream Birthday Card? I don’t know about you, but I LOVE ice cream. It doesn’t matter if it is the dead of winter or the middle of a sweltering summer; I’ll eat ice cream at every opportunity. Do you have a favorite flavor? My all-time go-to favorite is vanilla chocolate chip. Of course, Cherry Garcia is a very close second choice.
Check out the new Sweet Ice Cream stamp set/punch bundle from Stampin’ Up!, It is part of the Ice Cream Corner Suite in the Jan-June 2021 Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalog. The suite is filled with luscious Designer Series Papers, Ribbon, and last but not least, Sprinkles that can top your scoops of ice cream. Obviously, this suite of products is perfect for the lover of everything ice cream. Click HERE to check out the full suite of mouth-watering Ice Cream Corner products.
Are you ready for a Sweet Ice Cream Happy Birthday Card? I know I am.
Now, watch my video, click the various product links below to purchase the necessary supplies, then go and make this yummy Sweet Ice Cream Happy Birthday card for your family and friends.
- Granny Apple Green cardstock (card base) — 4-1/4 x 11; score and fold at 5-1/2
- Basic Black cardstock (1st layer) — 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Balmy Blue cardstock (2nd layer) — 3-3/4 x 5
- Basic Black cardstock (3rd layer) — large Layering Ovals Scalloped die
- Basic White cardstock (4th layer) — large Layering Ovals die
- Basic Black cardstock (5th layer) — 1-1/8 x 3-5/8 (backing for sentiment)
- Basic White cardstock (6th layer) — 1 x 3-1/2 (sentiment)
- Basic White cardstock (inside of card) — 4 x 5-1/4
- Basic White scraps for the cone and three scoops of ice cream
If you do not see my video below, please click here to view on YouTube.