Wow! Aren’t you attracted to bright, cheerful, easy to grow poppies? I certainly am! Consequently, I love how my Painted Poppies – Happy Birthday card shows just how colorful these beautiful flowers are.
Have you tried the Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers from Stampin’ Up!? They are amazing. Do you love to color as much as I do? Are you just learning how to color? Without a doubt, give them a try. Watch my video below and discover how quick and easy it is to color beautiful poppies and create your own Painted Poppies – Happy Birthday Card!
As always, don’t forget to stamp the inside of your card. It just takes a few moments of your time for the inside to be as beautiful as the outside!
If you love great deals, the Stampin’ Up! Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog. Many items will sell out fast, so don’t delay—make sure to check out the list and place your order soon!
***SALE ENDS on May 3, 2021***
Click HERE to shop the Last-Chance Products Sale.
- Basic Black cardstock (card base) — 4-1/4 x 11; score and fold at 5-1/2
- Poppy Parade cardstock (1st layer) — 3-1/4 x 4-1/2
- Balmy Blue cardstock (2nd layer) — 3 x 4-1/4
- Basic White cardstock (3rd layer) — 2-3/4 x 4
- Cardstock scraps — Balmy Blue cardstock, die-cut butterfly; Basic White cardstock, stamp, color, and die-cut poppies and leaves
- Balmy Blue cardstock (inside) — 3 x 4-1/4
- Basic White cardstock (inside) — 2-3/4 x 4
If you do not see my video below, please click here to watch it on YouTube.