**** Starting in July, I am switching to Mailchimp delivery service to send you my blog entries via email.
- To continue receiving my blog email notifications, you will need to sign up again.
- Would you please take the time to complete the “Subscribe for Updates!” located on my blog sidebar?
- If you are viewing this in your email click HERE to access my blog, then complete the “Subscribe for Updates!” on my blog sidebar
- If you have any issues, please email me at email@example.com, include your first and last name and email address, and I will add you to my subscriber list.
- I apologize for any inconvenience.
Yes, I said it; the Hand-Penned Petals is my favorite stamp set ever!! And as I have been a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator for 25+ years, that’s saying a lot!. Not only do I LOVE the stamp set, the coordinating Penned Flowers die set and Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper are the BOMB!!
Did you notice the amazing Designer Series Paper? And just like the stamp set, the Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper is amazing! I know, I know it is pretty easy to say something is amazing. However, just check it out—every single piece of this paper is special! Sometimes, I’ll only like one side and not the other. But, without a doubt, I am head over heels for both sides of every piece.
By any chance, did you notice the design on the Basic White cardstock tied with the Fresh Freesia Ribbon? That is the new Stitched Greenery Die! So cool! Just run your cardstock through the die, and you, too, can have a great background. Pretty amazing! I am hoping the Hand-Penned Petals – My favorite stamp set ever, is now yours, too!
- THICK Basic White cardstock (card base) — 4-1/4 x 11; score and fold at 5-1/2
- Basic Black cardstock (1st layer) — 4-1/8 x 5-3/8
- Hand-Penned DSP (2nd layer) — 4 x 5-1/4
- Basic Black cardstock (3rd layer) — 2-1/8 x 4-7/8
- White cardstock (4th layer) — 2 x 4-3/4 (die-cut with Stitched Greenery die)
- Basic Black ca4rdstock (5th layer) — 1-5/8 x 4-1/8
- Hand-Penned DSP (6th layer) — 1-1/2 x 4
- Basic White cardstock 7th layer) — 4-1/4 x 5 (stamp sentiment and die-cut with Ornate Frame die. Stamp flower and die-cut with Penned Flowers die
- Basic Black — 1/8 x 4-1/4
- Hand-Penned DSP — 1/2 x 4-1/4
If you do not see my video below, please click here to watch it on YouTube.
How can I help you?
Do you need any products to make this card?
Do you need a demonstrator?
I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you.
Click on any of the post photos or links and you’ll be directed to my Stampin’ Up!® store
or click the “Contact Me” button for further help.