Do you love to create beautiful one-of-a-kind Christmas Cards? If so, this Christmas Season Christmas card is perfect for you! You can see the Christmas Season bundle in my online store or click the product photo link towards the bottom of this post.
Did you notice the thin Gold Metallic Speciality Paper strip between the Evening Evergreen card base and the Basic White card front? It adds such a nice touch of sparkle to the card!
I love the combination of stamped and die-cut images. Each additional layer adds dimension and interest to the card. It also never hurts to brush on a bit of Wink of Stella to the holly berries.
Repeating stamped images and Gold Metallic Speciality Paper on the inside of the card adds to this card’s overall beauty and professional look. I hope you are inspired by my Christmas Season Christmas card and create one of your own. I know your family and friends will love receiving it this Holiday Season!
- Evening Evergreen (card base) — 4-1/4 x 11; score and fold at 5-1/2
- Gold & Rose Gold Metallic Speciality Paper (1st layer) — 1/2 x 5-1/2
- Basic White (2nd layer) — 3-3/4 x 5-1/2
- Soft Succulent (3rd layer) — 3-1/4 x 3-1/4; die-cut with Painted Labels die
- Basic White (4th layer) — 4-1/4 x 5-1/2; stamp and die-cut two holly berries, one small pinecone, and two leaf clusters
- Gold & Rose Gold Metallic Speciality Paper — 1/2 x 5-1/2
- Basic White — 3-3/4 x 5-1/2
If you do not see my video below, please click here to watch it on YouTube.